Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Card Message Ideas from a Great Philosopher

Are you having a hard time coming up with what to put in your card message on your Beautiful Bouquet arrangement? 
Take some advice from a great philosopher and his friends: Winnie the Pooh Bear! 
Friendship: 
  • "When everything's blustery and you're feeling flustery, remember you have friends who care." -Pooh Bear 
  • "We will be friends forever, just you wait and see!" -Pooh Bear 
  •  "Things are so much more grand and wonderful when your friends are there to share them."     -Pooh Bear  
  • "As soon as I saw you, I knew adventure was going to happen." -Pooh Bear 
  • "Any day spent with you is my favorite." -Pooh Bear 
  • "It seemed they had always been, and would always be, friends. Time could change much, but not that. They were two halves of a whole, sharing a single spirit. It was the spirit of friendship and it was alive and well."-Pooh Bear 
  • "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." -Pooh Bear 
  • Promise me you'll never forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never be able to leave." -Pooh Bear 
Love: 
  • "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever." -Pooh Bear 
  • "Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart." -Piglet 
  • "If you live to be 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Pooh Bear 
  • "How do you spell love?" - Piglet  "You don't spell it, you feel it." -Pooh 
  • "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams we can be together all the time." -Pooh Bear
Inspirational: 
  • "Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them." -Eeyore 
  • You must always remember... you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think!" -Christopher Robin 
  • "Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved." -Pooh Bear  
  • "A little consideration, a little thought for others is what makes all the difference. -Eeyore 
  • "Rivers know this: there is no hurry, we shall get there someday." -Pooh Bear 
  • "Can't we go back to page one and do it all over again?" -Pooh Bear 



Some of these quotes are just perfect for any arrangement that you send to a friend or a loved one. For a "bear of little brain," he has a profoundly eternal wisdom for the ways of the world. 
Send your arrangement with a Pooh Bear quote today! We also have Winnie the Pooh Bear plush animals and containers if you call and ask at 702-458-5577

1 comment: